SUPER SIMPLE BOT| THE HONEST SCAM REVIEW
Super Simple Robot is not just an auto trading system that generates real signals and executes the trades automatically, the Bot is also the hand work of a team of professional binary options traders who have tested and tried many algorithms and strategies for trading in the binary options market until they were able to come up with a system that wins almost 9 out of 10 times when put into action.This system has been around in the market for several months now such that this is the best time to write a review on it,after watching this bot trade satisfactorily and reading testimonies of other traders it will appropriate to recommend it to traders.This is a robot that every trader should try out.
There are so many binary options trading systems in the market many of which turn out to be scams with the sole aim of stealing from traders,it took several months of watching and waiting before we can put our integrity in the line by recommending this trading system to customers.Many traders do thorough research before investing their money with any broker but if you are reading this there is really no need continuing with your search because you are looking at a tested and trusted one.
Screenshot of Super Simple Bot
FEATURES OF SUPER SIMPLE BOT
The super simple bot is a free auto trading software meant for all traders ranging from professionals to newbies as, especially for the latter, no prior knowledge is required to make use of the robot for trading. It is very much compatible with all operating systems as long as they can be used to browse the internet not to even mention the fact that downloads nor updates are not required.Money back guarantee is very much assured here,there is also a rare luxury of choosing your own broker coupled with a user friendly interface. Win rate is almost 90%, minimum deposit is dependent on the broker selected but most range from $250 to $500,super simple bot is also compatible with all nations.
Various indicators are available in super simple bot with all kinds of combination of the indicators possible for trading.
- Trend Indicator: Average price trend is set by this indicator following collation of data on price fluctuation, thereafter a current price can be above or below this average in which it is considered up-trend or down-trend respectively.
- MACD Indicator: MACD stands for Moving Average Convergence Divergence,this indicator is based on moving averages. The MACD signal is produced when two moving averages having different periods cross each other.
- RSI Indicator: The Relative Strength Index,this indicator works as per the magnitude of the losses and the gains. On a scale of 1 to 100, the RSI Indicator deems an asset overbought when it is at 70 or above, A put signal is placed in this situation, and oversold when it is at 30 or below,a call signal is placed in this situation.
- STOCH Indicator: Stochastic Oscillator compares the price range for a period with the final closing rate, If the latter is closing at the higher side of the period then a Put signal is placed. If the closing rate tends to close at the low end of the period then a call signal is placed.
- William Indicator: The average over a certain period is compared with the closing rate by this indicator. A put signal will be placed for an overbought situation and for an oversold situation a call signal will be placed.
- CCI Indicator: The Commodity Channel Index tends to draw a comparison between the deviation of moving averages and the current rate. Again for an overbought situation a put signal will be placed whereas as for an oversold situation a call signal will be placed.
There are three trading systems available in super simple bot
- Classic: This is considered the most safe and secure, so if you wish to play it safe the classic system is a good way to go.
- Fibonacci: Accuracy is the focus of the Fibonacci system. In this system win or loss sequence affects the size of trade.
- Martingale: This system permits faster profits however more risks are seen here.
HOW DOES SUPER SIMPLE BOT WORK?
The three major steps in making use of the Super Simple Simple bot.
Getting started with Super Simple Bot involves signing up first, which is free, during which the trader will be required to enter some personal information.This will enable the creation of account for the trader. As mentioned earlier you can select a broker of your choice unlike some other systems where this freedom is non-existent.
The next line of action is logging into your account to adjust the trading method which can either be the Fibonacci, Martingale or the Classic systems,fund your account with your broker using the recommended amount of $500 however the whole amount must not be used to commence trading, as a matter of fact as little as $5 can be used from the deposited amount.It is not advisable to start trading with your whole capital, select your preferred pair of trading indicators and expiry time that can either be 60 seconds, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes and 60 minutes.Select the maximum number of simultaneous trades of which two are recommended.
At the end of these then select Auto-trade then sit down and watch Super Simple Bot trade for you when signals arrive.
Given the above information we can say that Super Simple Bot is worth a try and therefore recommend it to binary options traders,however it should be borne in mind that Binary Options trading is full of risks and may not favor all traders but we confidently believe that this one cannot but roll in cash for you.